Attending: Ashley Campbell, Scott Chaplin, Jo Wildermuth, Fabian Plath, Richard Goudie, Al Mink, Pam Stearman. Denise Redding
- Very First Fast Rope meeting in Indianapolis.
- Large DFAS footprint locally
- Discussion around CIOSP3 Industry Day in Denver on Monday, Feb 1, 2016.
- Via Fabian: Here is the link to the APCE industry day if interested.
- Gentech building a VETS team to prime.
- The Dayton-Wright AFCEA Chapter January 2016 Luncheon.
o January 21 - Hilton Garden Inn. Luncheon Speaker: Gen. Janet C. Wolfenbarger (Ret), Topic Title: The State of AFMC’s Life Cycle Management Activities” Pre Lunch networking and registration 11:00, lunch served at 11:45, program will begin promptly at 12:00. https://daytonwrightafcea.wildapricot.org/event-2106055
o Dayton Wright AFCEA Military Valentines Ball on Sat Feb 13 at WPAFB Club
§ Brent Ahlers Chair, Brent.Ahlers@gartner.com
- SENIOR LEADER APPOINTMENTS: MR. RICHARD T. ALDRIDGE - FROM: Executive Director, Air Force Network Integration Center, Air Force Space Command, Scott AFB, IL TO: Air Force Program Executive Officer for Business and Enterprise Systems Directorate, Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Maxwell AFB-Gunter Annex, AL
- Discussion around when would be best to have regular monthly meetings.
- Scott Chaplin, GenTech Associates, Inc.
o 866-432-1040 Ext. 711 Office - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.gentechassociates.com
- Pam Stearman, Vice President, Solutions By Design II, LLC at www.sbd.com
o email@example.com / cell 720-491-8065
o ITIL Intermediate (SO&A) certified
- Denise Redding Infinium Insights Inc
o 317.702.6346 - firstname.lastname@example.org