ICS is looking for a “hired gun” contracts / subcontracts manager that we can engage by the hour as needed through a 1099 relationship. This position will likely grow into full time employment in the near future.
· Performs as primary POC for all subcontract actions in support of assigned pursuits, proposals and/or various programs (including execution of Non-disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, with occasional Strategic partnership development and Acquisition Strategy development).
· Lead all aspects of the Subcontract process including generation of Requests For Proposals, proposal evaluations, source selections, negotiations, file documentation, change management, invoice approvals, dispute resolution and subcontract close-out.
· Provide timely and accurate subcontract status to ICS Management.
· As primary interface, one will be expected to apply ingenuity and innovation to develop solutions to complex subcontract problems.
· Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized services.
· Following our quality guidelines, develop corporate “templates” to be used by team members as a starting point to accelerate the contracting process.
· Prepares bid packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, aids in selection or recommendation of subcontractors, drafts awards, and aids in administering resulting subcontracts.
· Coordinate, prepare, and manage subcontract agreements for assigned contracts.
· Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
· Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
Successful candidate should have
· Experience managing various types of moderately complex to complex subcontracts, primarily IT solutions development subcontracts, complex services subcontracts, and follow-on/production subcontracts.
· Experience with the following subcontract types: FFP, FP-LOE, T&M, Labor Hour, Cost Reimbursement (w/fixed-fee, incentive fee or award fee).
· Experience in Government and Commercial Contracting/Subcontracting Arena
· Proven ability to assist program manager in managing Contractor/Subcontractor performance in the areas of technical scope, schedule and cost
Please contact me via email if interested.
Steve Goldsby, CEO
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc.
Want to schedule a call or meeting with me? http://meetme.so/SteveGoldsby
Did you know we are hiring? http://icsinc.com/careers/job-openings/