We are looking for an experienced DOL SW Dev partner, regarding a solicitation that is due early July... let me know if qualified interested in discussing.
Agency: Department of Labor
NAICS Code: 541511 -- Custom Computer Programming Services
Classification Code: D -- Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Set Aside: Competitive 8(a)
Notice Type: Solicitation
Evaluation: Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA)
· Develop and manage Web applications utilizing the Department’s Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) applied, as appropriate, to Kanban and following DEC's technical standards, database and networking technologies
· Develop and support native mobile applications on multiple platforms while adhering to DEC's technical standards
· Management and support of a development network and virtualized server infrastructure and Active Directory supporting Windows, Linux, and OS X.
· IT Governance: Meeting and managing OMB Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) requirements, including the exhibit 300 A&B, exhibit 53 and IT dashboard submission requirements for the federal agencies; Demonstrate the ability to work efficiently within the DOL Enterprise Architecture (EA) governance model and provide enterprise services portfolio management to drive enterprise architecture implementation
· Quality Management: Knowledge to apply Web and mobile application and website usability and Section 508/accessibility standards for testing, including developing all relevant test use cases and providing accessibility training, as needed.
· Security:Knowledge of NIST, OMB and FISMA Compliance, DOL IT Security Policies and SDLC security/ system security engineering practices
· Change, Configuration and Release Management: Knowledge sufficient to implement and maintain a change, configuration and release management process; Coordinate the submission of certification and accreditation (C&A) documents with DOL and correct any deficiencies until full accreditation and authority to operate (ATO) from DOL is obtained
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
In the area of IT governance, the Contractor will manage the following activities:
a) Web and enterprise communication governance framework implementation and management;
b) Baseline management, performance management and strategic planning;
c) Managing OMB Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) requirements;
d) Exhibit 300 A&B, Exhibit 53 and IT dashboard submission requirements for the federal agencies; and
e) Using enterprise architecture methodology and EA information as decision making tools for enterprise-wide implementations.
· Using the Cyber Security Assessment Management (CSAM) tool, the contractor will develop, implement and maintain a security plan that ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and systems for the duration of this contract.
· Other security deliverables include but are not limited to:
• Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
• Risk Assessment (RA)
• System Security Plan (SSP)
• Security Training Plan
• Contingency Plan (CP)
• Security Self-Assessment (SSA). Any unmitigated weaknesses identified should be included in a Security Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M).
. System Test and Evaluation Plan (ST&E)
• Certification & Accreditation (C&A)
• Disaster Recovery Plan