Dayton Wright AFCEA & Wright Brothers LOA Present an Air Force Logistics IT Summit (& Golf Outing)
SUMMIT PURPOSE: The joint AFCEA and LOA Air Force Logistics IT Summit is intended to enhance the dialog between USAF logistics leaders and government/industry community on the future-state information technology needs of the Department.
SUMMIT FORMAT: The keynote address will set the theme for the summit: Achievement of Future USAF Logistics Requirements through Enterprise Information Technology Capabilities. The first panel will address the logistics needs and the second panel will address how Logistics IT is poised to support the mid- and long-term needs of the USAF logistics community.
SUMMIT NETWORKING: Attendees are encouraged to network with government and industry on the breaks. The local Air Force Small Business Office will be on hand during the breaks to meet with industry. A joint golf outing is planned the day prior to Summit to encourage more networking, and of course, fun. AFCEA & LOA GOLF OUTING DATE: August 15th, 2016, Walnut Grove Golf Course, Beavercreek, Ohio. Details online via this Information/Web Link
IT SUMMIT DETAILS:
· DATE: August 16th, 2016, 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM
· LOCATION: Hilton Garden Inn & Banquet Center, 3520 Pentagon Blvd. Beavercreek, Ohio
· SUMMIT INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION LINK: https://daytonwrightafcea.wildapricot.org/event-2229301
· INDUSTRY REGISTRATION: $40/person
· GOVERNMENT REGISTRATION: $20/person
· SPEAKER/PANELIST/SUPPORT REGISTRATION: No Charge
- All non-government individual registrations are $40/person for pre-registered. Industry walk-ins day of the Summit are $50/person, assuming there are any seats left. A registered and paid no-show will not be refunded to cover the cost of the meal. You may pay online or by cash, check or credit card at the event.
- CORPORATE AFCEA TABLE RESERVATION: No Corporate tables at this event. Open seating. Golf outing sponsors will receive exposure at the Summit.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservations will be billed unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the luncheon by contacting Ashley Cigolotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 513.582.9268. No-shows will receive an e-mail
- RSVP REQUIRED: Please RSVP 7 days prior to event, Tuesday, August 9, 2016
- SPONSORSHIP: Golf outing sponsors will be provided exposure at the IT Summit.
AFCEA & LOA AF LOGISTICS IT SUMMIT INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION LINK: https://daytonwrightafcea.wildapricot.org/event-2229301
AFCEA & LOA GOLF OUTING REGISTRATION LINK: https://daytonwrightafcea.wildapricot.org/event-2192319
**ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO HELP THE AFCEA CHAPTER AND HGI FACILITATE AND ORGANIZE THE EVENT TO MEET THE NEEDS OF ALL GUESTS.**
IT SUMMIT AGENDA
Air Force Logistics IT Summit 2016
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
7:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn, Beavercreek, Ohio
Dayton Wright AFCEA Chapter and Wright Brothers LOA Chapter
Registration and Networking - Air Force SB Reps in the lobby
Welcome: David Hart, AFCEA President & Col Scott Fike, LOA President
Senior Leader Welcome and Comments (TBD)
Block One Topic: Future Operating Concept
Panel Discussion: Logistics IT Modernization Plans, AFLCMC Logistics Perspective and AFSC Complex of the Future
Moderator: Ms. Kim M. Brown, GS-14, DAF Requirements Branch Chief, Directorate of Transformation, HAF/A4PT, Wright Patterson, AFB
Ms. Lorna B. Estep, SES, Director of Resource Integration, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection, (HQ AF/A4P), Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
Ms. Lisa P. Smith, SES, Deputy Director of Logistics Civil Engineering and Force Protection, (HQ AFMC/A4), Headquarters Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
Ms. Cynthia Abbott, Director of Logistics AFMCLC/LG-LZ, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
Mr. Steven K. Alsup, SES, Director of Logistics, Air Force Sustainment Center, (AFSC/LG) Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma.
Block Two Topic Panel: Future State of Logistics IT Solutions – Acquisition and Management
Moderator: Ms. Jacqueline Murray, Chief Systems Integration Division, (HQ AFMC/A4N) Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
Mr. Tim Szczberinski, Technical Director, Integration Division (J410), The Mitre Corporation, Dayton, Ohio
Colonel Michael Jiru, Deputy Director; Business Enterprise Systems, Business Enterprise Systems, Maxwell AFB-Gunter Annex
Major General Dwyer Dennis, PEO C3I&N, Hanscom AFB, MA
Ms. Jennifer Downing, Enterprise Applications and Integration Division, PEO BES, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
Break - Networking - Air Force SB Reps in the lobby
AFCEA/LOA Announcements, David Hart, AFCEA President & Col Scott Fike, LOA President, Post Colors serve luncheon, networking
Luncheon Keynote: Brig. Gen. Cedric D. George is the Deputy Director of Resource Integration, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
Concluding Remarks: David Hart, AFCEA President & Col Scott Fike, LOA President