SHARI L. GOUDIE
12009 Taliesin Place, Reston, VA 20190
(703) 819-0111 & ShariLynnGoudie@gmail.com
Note: Active Secret Clearance. Looking primarily in the Reston VA, Herndon VA, or Washington DC area. Ms. Goudie would be an excellent operations support professional given her diverse experience with customer service, client interaction, sales, management, and logistics. Her knowledge of government contracting and experience in the fast-paced commercial sector make her an ideal team player and asset to any government facing company or organization.
Ms. Goudie provides more than 20 years of diverse experience with an emphasis on operations, sales, management, customer service, and logistics within the government and commercial arenas. She is highly regarded as a positive team player with great flexibility within a fast-paced work environment and is very dependable in prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines. Ms. Goudie provides excellent interpersonal and customer service skills evidenced throughout her diverse background. Ms. Goudie has an Active Secret Clearance.
Government Contracting Experience: Ms. Goudie has worked with several companies (C2 Technologies and RMSI) which support the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) as well as U.S. Civilian Agencies (OPM. GSA, NATO, NARA, NIST, SEC, NOAA, HUD, DHS, USCG, FAA, and the CDC). Her areas of support include operations, customer service, legal, FSO, executive level, office management, conference and event planning, trade show and conference logistics, and facilities management.
Commercial Experience: Ms. Goudie has expertise in other industries such as real estate, hospitality, service, and Oil & Gas. She is an experienced sales, management, operations, and logistics professional with experience working in the residential real estate market with Weichert Realtors, the hospitality industry with BF Saul & Arltec, the service industry with St Tropez Bakery & Beyond and lastly, the Oil & Gas Industry with Exxon Mobil.
WEICHERT REALTORS, Great Falls, VA (www.weichert.com)
Realtor, April 2001-Present (Part time)
· Full-cycle client development from contract ratification to settlement for Sellers & Buyers
· Attended sales meetings, broker tours, training sessions, hosted open houses and property showings
· Responsible for business development, managing social media and marketing strategies
· Recruited and qualified candidates for the real estate industry, conducted career seminars, prepped and prepared candidates for the Real Estate school and the State/National PSI Exam
· Listing Agent for Fuller Custom Homes, LLC
ST TROPEZ BAKERY & BEYOND, San Diego, CA (www.stbeyond.com)
Managing Administrator (Contractor), June 2015 to August 2017
· Responsible for supporting and implementing business strategies to enhance the position and integrity of a 24/7 bakery operation which supplied topnotch products to restaurants and hotels throughout the San Diego area Worked with the managing owners to develop company strategy, manage relationships across the business, provide financial support and advise in business and legal matters.
· Provided training and guidance, delegated administrative duties, hired, terminated and participated in budgeting and forecasting Worked to sustain and grow external services and participate in strategic planning.
· Represented the bakery to the public and business partners, assisted in planning and implementing annual activities to include fundraising initiatives and special events.
· Managed administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations within the organization
· Supported the bakery's strategic alliances and partnerships.
· Worked directly with Homeland Security and the CA Dept of Health to comply with and implement federal and state rules and regulations
C2 TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Vienna, VA (www.c2ti.com)
Office Manager/Executive Assistant to the General Counsel, May 2007 to March 2013
· Reported to the General Counsel & VP of Contracts
· Provided back-up support to the Facilities Security Office (FSO)
· Office Management and supervision of the front office Receptionist/Assistant
· Primary point of contact for all C2 offices and military bases which supported our government contracts
· Generated and administered federal government and commercial prime/subcontracts, teaming agreements, NDAs as well as related POs and consulting agreements; worked with outside counsel, Venable LLP in support of same
· Ensured health and safety requirements to comply with government contracts
· Responsible for inventory and cost reduction analysis
· Planned and coordinated all in-house and off-site conferences and corporate events
· Represented C2 at trade shows/conventions and conferences
· Facilities management to include coordinating essential central services, liaison with building management for all facility moves, renovation, build outs and maintenance
BF SAUL CORPORATION, Bethesda, MD
Senior Sales Manager, 1998-2000
· On-site sales support within the Hotel Division for two (2) Crystal City properties, the Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn
· Responsible for client development focusing on Corporate, Sports and SMERFE markets
· Contracted and coordinated client conferences with meeting & event planners
· On-site sales support conducting group site inspections and contract negotiations for two properties
· Consistently met weekly, monthly and yearly sales quotas and goals
· Responsible for generating direct mailings and promotional pieces to procure new business
· Manager on Duty responsibilities as scheduled by the General Manager
ARLTEC CORPORATION, Arlington VA
Group Sales Manager, 1996 - 1998
· On-site sales support for the Sheraton National Hotel
· Responsible for client development focusing on Government and SMERF markets
· On-site sales support conducting site inspections and contract negotiations
· Focused on Government and Social/Military/Education/Religious/Fraternal (SMERF) markets
RMSI TECHNICAL CORPORATION, Fairfax VA
Executive Assistant, 1994-1996
· Reported directly to the President in support of a government contract at Dahlgren Naval Air Base
· Effective gatekeeper scheduling meetings, teleconferences and travel
· Supported CFO with client invoicing, bank reconciliations, bookkeeping functions and employee payroll.
· Supervised company benefits program
· Supported in-house and external communications
· Coordinated marketing efforts to generate new business development, represented company at various trade shows and conferences
· Supervised and trained new team members on daily branch operations
· Maintained weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports
EXXON-MOBIL, Formerly MOBIL OIL COMPANY, Fairfax VA
Legal Assistant, Office of General Counsel 1990-1994
· Supported two (2) Senior Environmental Attorneys within the Litigation Department
· Generated and organized confidential litigation information and communications
· Coordinated logistics for in-house departmental meetings
· Supported communications between in-house and outside counsel
· Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements and generated expense reports for same
· Organized conference calls, meetings, appointments and calendar items as necessary
· Licensed Real Estate Agent, Virginia: Ongoing State and National educational requirements (2001- 2008, 2017-present)
· Appalachian State University, Boone, NC: Business Administrative curriculum
· MS Office Suite
· Proficient with Apple products, Adobe PhotoShop
· Various Hotel & Real Estate Software, DELPHI, BREEZE, MRIS, AutoRealty, TopProducer
· Notary Public
· Willing to travel and/or relocate