I am suggesting we create a strategic teaming solution involving Fast Rope member companies tied to DISA SETI and/or ENCORE III. I realize most Primes would have existing teams already in place but as we have learned, FR companies have unique capabilities and customer experience which could add value to the existing Primes in pursuing DISA task orders. Please sound off!
DISA’s Strategic Sourcing Umbrella SETI & ENCORE III: Two Contracts to Acquire the Full Spectrum of IT Services
DISA Forecast to Industry
Key Message: The ENCORE III and Systems Engineering, Technology, and Innovation (SETI) contract vehicles work together to deliver the services and solutions our mission partners require to meet their Information Technology (IT) requirements. ENCORE III offers the full spectrum of IT services and a wide-range of services to implement, operate, maintain/sustain, incrementally develop, and ultimately retire IT capabilities. SETI was designed for the development of innovative solutions to new, unique, or complex problems in the IT mission areas in addition to being able to engineer solutions to existing complex capability gaps in the IT service portfolio.
Key Take Always:
• ENCORE III, as the fifth iteration of the contract vehicle (formerly known as the Defense Enterprise Integration Services), continues to provide the full spectrum of IT services and solutions with competitive pricing, and stringent experience and organizational requirements to satisfy wide ranging mission partner needs and their diverse portfolios.
• SETI is a new contract vehicle that has a focused scope to provide new, non-commodity, and innovative IT engineering solutions, embracing cutting-edge technologies and methodologies for mission partners across the Department of Defense (DoD). • Both ENCORE III and SETI may utilize various evaluation methodologies on the best value continuum ranging from lowest-priced technically acceptable to best value full trade-off. • Fixed price and cost-type task orders are available under both vehicles with ceiling labor rates for fixed price orders; SETI also includes labor-hour and time-and-material contract types.
• Both contact vehicles are available to mission partners across DISA and the DoD; additionally, ENCORE III extends support to other Federal Agencies, to include the Intelligence Community. Key Facts:
• ENCORE III - 10-year, Multiple Award Contracts with Full & Open and Small Business Suites; Contract Ceiling: $17.5B - Full and Open Suite ordering period extends through March 11, 2028; awarded to 20 companies - Small Business Suite ordering period will be for ten years (currently under protest); awarded to 20 companies - 19 Performance Areas with 78 subtasks covering the full spectrum of IT services and solutions.
ENCORE III Performance Areas - Enterprise IT Policy and Planning - Integrated Solutions Management - Process, performance, and Strategic Benchmarking - Business Process Reengineering - Requirements Analysis - Market Research and Prototyping - Information and Knowledge Management - Custom Application Development - Product Integration - Test and Evaluation - Asset Management - Network Support - Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization & Implementation - Information Comminutions Technology - Computer-Telephony Integration - Web Services - Operations Support - IT Support Services - Cloud Professional Services
• SETI - 10-year, Multiple Award Contracts with Unrestricted (Full and Open) and Restricted (Small Business) Suites; Contract Ceiling: $7.5B - Full and Open Suite ordering period will be for 10 years (currently under post-award protest); awarded to 14 companies - Small Business Suite is projected for a Q2FY19 award to ~20 companies and will also have a 10year ordering period - 8 Primary Task Areas with 57 Subtasks focused on innovative and cutting-edge technology solutions for DoD’s current and emerging IT needs.
SETI Task Areas - Systems Engineering - Design Analysis Engineering - System Architecture - Software Systems Design & Development - Systems Integration - Systems Test and Evaluation - System Deployment & Lifecycle Engineering - Special Systems Engineering Requirements
STI-TEC would be interested in getting on a team. I have attached our overview, let me know if you have any questions or feel free to reach out directly.