Montgomery Industry Partners (MIP) is a stand-alone informal association of both Montgomery area industry partners as well as the Maxwell AFB and Gunter Annex community. We are not affiliated with any other organizations.
Until further notice, in accordance with the local Health Authorities recommendations, there will not be any MIP Meetings. We will continue the weekly notes
PLEASE, email any news or updates that should be included in the MIP notes to mipdistro@MGM-partners.org
Lee Terrell (Steel Point Solutions), Arnie Regan (Gentleman Farmer), John O’Connor (Oasis)
The MIP notes are intended for local Montgomery Area Industry and Government Partners. Recipients may choose to forward. Any email lists associated with MIP should not be forwarded or shared outside of MIP.
Format Notes: The date at the end of the content indicates when the item was last updated.
· CMSgt Derrick M. Grames retirement ceremony (to be rescheduled)
From the Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Calendar
· March 24 – Conversation: The Power of Leadership with Susan Taylor –POSTPONED, Date TBD
· March 25 – TechMGM Forum – Tech@Nite – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· March 26 – Business After Hours at Providence Partners – RESCHEDULED, August 20, 2020
· March Board of Directors Meeting – CANCELED
· March 31 – Tourism Social – CANCELED
· March 31 – Small Business Briefcase: Retain, Recruit & Incentivize – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· April 2 – Chamber Golf Classic – RESCHEDULED, October 8, 2020
· April 3 – First Friday Social Builder & Social Hour – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· April 7 – Eggs & Issues with Congressman Mike Rogers – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· April 8 – 60 Minute Coffee at Wynlakes Golf & Country Club – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· April 14 – Chamber Orientation – CANCELED
· April 18-19 – Maxwell AFB Air Show – CANCELED
· April 21 – Small Business Bootcamp – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· April 22 – Conversations & Connections – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· April 23 – Business After Hours at the Montgomery Biscuits – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· April 28 – Tourism Meet Up – CANCELED
· April Board of Directors Meeting – CANCELED
· May 1 – Military Night at the Biscuits – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· May 4-8 – Small Business Week – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· May 5 – MACC/AU Golf Challenge – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· May 6 – 60 Minute Coffee at Jason’s Deli – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· May 8 – Second Friday Culture Builder & Social Hour – POSTPONED, Date TBD
· May 12 – Small Business Briefcase: Improving Your Cash Flow – POSTPONED, Date TBD
There are still events which have not yet cancelled (or told MIP that they have). If they are in the next few weeks, in all likelihood hey have been cancelled or postponed. Those further out are probably under review.
· Job Opportunities:
· Brig Gen (S) Jennifer Hammerstedt
FROM: Military Assistant to the Deputy Secretary of Defense, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Pentagon, Washington, DC
TO: Commander, Warner Robins Air Logistics Complex, Air Force Materiel Command, Robins AFB, GA
· You are cordially invited to a retirement ceremony honoring Colonel Alvin F. Burse for his faithful and dedicated service to the United States Air Force. The ceremony will take place on Friday, 28 August 2020, at 0900 in the Senior Non-Commissioned Officer Academy’s Auditorium, Gunter Annex, AL. Please RSVP through https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/anim.cfm?i=499978&k=06684B007C5F. If you need base access, contact 2nd Lt Teddy Whitton no later than 15 July at 334-416-4955, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.