3150 Upper Bellbrook, Bellbrook, Ohio. 937.673.9485 email@example.com
Extensive experience in innovating client’s business practices. Proven problem solver for business challenges. Can quickly focus on the cause of problems, formulate various solutions/strategies, select the most efficient solution, develop budget/timely schedule to accomplish the solution, and complete effort on time and within cost. Extensive knowledge of project management, acquisition management, information engineering, process improvement, business process re engineering for financial management and procurement processes, personnel, and management information systems. Extensive past performance in developing approaches and methodologies for business operation solutions. Cradle-to-grave experience in business development, large scale opportunity capture. Collaborates with senior executive management on business strategy, market development, program execution. Business life cycle responsibility including Profit/Loss and personnel. Excellent oral/written communication skills which motivates professionals to maximum productivity. Community volunteering.
- Program/Project Management
- DoD 5000 Acquisition
- Business Strategy
- Business Operations
- Technology Utilization
- Personnel Development
- Client Management/Relationship Development
- Financial Management
- Change Management
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Marketing and Sales
- Requirements Management
ARRAY Information Technology – Program Executive (08/17 – 05/19)
- Program Executive over a portfolio of information technology projects across the Air Force. Portfolio accounted for $32M in revenue, 21 projects, and approximately 165 information technology professionals.
- Complete Profit/Loss responsibility (budget and execution) for this portfolio.
- Geographic responsibility for Dayton, OH (Wright Patterson AFB), Colorado Springs, CO (Peterson AFB), and Scott AFB, ILL office locations.
- Client relationship management, business development, contract management, subcontractor management, and strategic planning responsibilities for this portfolio.
- Business process and Technology solution creation, planning, and execution across the portfolio.
- ARRAY human resource management of staff from Project Managers to IT professionals.
SRISYS, INC. – Vice President – Federal Practice (04/16 – 08/17)
- Program Manager for all Federal contracts ($8M) for a woman owned small business. Responsibilities include personnel staffing, project on/off-boarding, and management of all phases of the Federal contracting/acquisition lifecycle.
- Develops information technology strategy and leads technology implementation for State and Federal clients
- Leads the Oracle ERP implementation team for the implementation of Oracle Financials within the Department of the Air Force.
- Supports the Air Force Institute of Technology in advancing the Air Force technology capabilities for systems and processes associated with the business areas of Center for Operational Analysis, Center for Directed Energy, the Department of Systems Engineering and Management.
- Developed and implemented technology initiatives and projects for client Directors and General Officers. Consulted with senior level clients to understand and define scope, articulate approach, engage project team and key stakeholders, develop and execute on project plan, develop recommendations or implementation plans.
- Conducted and presented research and analysis, including market, competitive, economic, industry trends related to advanced system technologies. Analyzed and synthesized research; led primary intelligence gathering.
- Developed executive level communications and presentations (client and internal) to display and communicate strategic, operational and financial information.
Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering, Hale, & Dorr - Business Relations Mangr(03/14 –04/16)
- Develops information technology strategy and leads technology implementation for global $2B, Am Law 100 law firm representing Fortune 500 clients, emerging countries, etc. Responsibilities include working with COO, CFO, CIO, Practice Managers, Managing Partners to match technology enhancements with strategic objectives. Responsible for:
o Project management (staffing, on/off-boarding of resources, finances, etc.) of information technology projects.
o Budget/cost development for information technology projects.
o Stakeholder management.
o Process/technology solution development.
o Manages information risk.
o Improvement of practice effectives/productivity by delivering targeted information systems/resources.
- Led efforts to
o Develop technology budgets for 1/5 of $22M technology portfolio.
o Assess information technology solutions to replace legacy financial system. Eliminating legacy bolt-on data systems 50%.
o Replace legacy New Business Development/Client Conflict system with enterprise New Business Intake system improving processing/data sharing 30%.
o Enhance business processes/technology tools for better billings/collections. Reduced invoicing time 30%.
o Provide technical solutions for management of conference rooms, meeting reservations, office space, visitors, emergency/incident, and partner retreat. Increased customer satisfaction 40%.
o Enable business analytics through implementation of data modeling/extraction/reporting software applications. Increased data analysis capability 40%.
o Ensure security of information across the firm through technology.
o Implemented mobile software applications for “work from anywhere” capabilities.
o Communicate technical requirements, convey business requirements, obtain buy-in to new technology initiatives between business stakeholders/Information Technology department.
Morgan Borszcz Consulting, LLC – Principal (05/09 – 03/14)
- Led capture/pursuit of large ($10 - $50M) business development opportunities. All phases of business development process (shaping deal with senior clients, capture strategy, building team, proposal strategy, proposal development (technical development, cost development, proposal review process), deal reviews, capture budget development/execution, identification of key personnel staffing, etc. Responsible for:
o Business development (team agreements, proposal development, rate development)
o Line of business revenue generation and profitability (engagement control)
o Client/teaming partner relationship cultivation and sustainment
o Program Management
o Staff development, Recruiting, Employee Retention, resource on/off-boarding
o Business strategy development/execution
o Public Services Financial Management Solution competency lead
o Client Solution development/delivery
o Client Services development
- Built a new $2.5M line of business employing 24 consultants. Complete responsibility for business Profit/Loss, contract obligation, and personnel.
- Developed and executed acquisition strategy to acquire complementary companies that increased the revenue ($3M) and delivery capabilities (5 professionals). Completed assessment of financial statements, revenue streams, contracts, delivery capabilities, client relationships, and employee skills.
- In-depth understanding of the DoD 5000 series on contract and acquisition management that enabled successfully pursuit of contract awards and execution of awarded contracts.
KPMG LLP/KPMG Consulting/BearingPoint - Managing Director (11/97 – 05/09)
- Managing Director in the BearingPoint Public Service Sector. Responsible for:
o Client and teaming partner relationship cultivation and sustainment
o Staff development, Recruiting, and Employee Retention
o Public Services Financial Management Solution lead
o Client Product/Services development
- Collaborated with Senior VPs, VPs, Managing Directors on business strategy.
- Built $15M (annual revenue) business employing 72 consultants to deliver Air Force Financial Management solutions. Business base covered the Secretary of the Air Force business operating environments.
- Led/developed Public Services Financial Management Solution Competency. Competency had 357 Subject Matter Experts with Financial Management, Budget, Cost, Audit expertise. 63 projects across all services with annualized revenue of $119.9M.
- Developed and implemented technology initiatives and projects. Consulted with clients to understand and define scope, articulate approach, engage project team and key stakeholders, develop and execute on project plan, develop recommendations or implementation plans.
- Conducted and presented research and analysis, including market, competitive, economic, industry trends. Analyzed and synthesized research; led primary intelligence gathering.
- Managed and reviewed the completion of detailed financial and non-financial analyses used to evaluate opportunities or assist in making key strategic decisions. Developed recommendations and approaches for strategic and operational improvements. Presented recommendations and implementation approaches to senior Partners/Practice leadership.
- Developed executive level communications and presentations (client and internal) to display and communicate strategic, operational and financial information. Developed C-level presentations from initial storyboarding to logical structuring to presentation and delivery.
- Assembled and led cross-functional teams to stand up and manage projects with structured work plans and deliverables.
- Led development/execution of pursuit strategy for business development in strategic new markets.
- Program Manager responsible for leading client to auditable financial statements.
- Developed Data Management Strategies/Enterprise Data Warehouse/decision support capability analyses.
- Performed business process analysis of client’s business operations/management processes.
Battelle Memorial Institute - Research Analyst (09/95 – 11/97)
- Performed business process data modeling (requisition, accounting, procurement, payment business environments). Enhanced DoD accounting, procurement and pay business processes. Responsible for project management, requirements definition, process and data modeling, systems analysis and design, Requirements Planning, Application Development, Quality Assurance, test and implementation on User interfaces applied to automated business processing systems.
United States AF and Defense Finance an Accounting Service - Systems Accountant (06/82 – 09/95)
- Career progression to the level of Program Manager. Program Manager for various automated acquisition/accounting systems in the Department of Defense. Accounting/acquisition policies, business applications, systems development, design/development of systems consolidation, disbursement processing redesign and numerous other systems design and development efforts.
- In-depth knowledge of DoD 5000 series enabling the ability to conduct acquisition activities to obtain contract support for contractor information technology services.
- DoD Acquisition certification level II.
- B.S. in Accounting from the University of Dayton
- M.S.A. in Business Administration from Central Michigan University
- Program Management Professional (certification inactive)
- Certified Government Financial Manager (certification inactive)
- Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt)
- DoD Secret level security clearance