It's time for the next Air Force ISR Industry Day!
On May 24, the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR, Headquarters U.S. Air Force and AFCEA Intelligence will present a classified (SECRET) forum at the Jimmie D. Hill Conference Center, NRO Headquarters, Chantilly, VA.
The discussion will describe the world wide threat environment, provide an understanding of Air Force strategy for improving ISR capabilities and highlight gaps in capabilities where the private sector’s help is needed.
With a targeted focus on ISR across the air, space and cyberspace domains, presentations will build upon the tenets and priorities of current core Air Force documents (Call to the Future, The Strategic Master Plan, and The Air Force Future Operating Concept).
Specific areas of focus include:
- Development, fielding and funding strategies
- Current and future requirements
- Capability gaps to ensure high-quality intelligence for warfighters and theater counterparts
- Requirements to enable operations across the full range of military operations
- Requirements for Air Force mission-focused contributions to global situational awareness in the form of integrated air, space and cyber ISR operations
- Requirements for analysis and data dissemination
The day will conclude with an extended Q&A session addressing questions from the audience.
If Air Force ISR is your business, this event is your source of business intelligence!